Regional Partnerships Manager
Reading In Motion | Las Vegas, NV
Who We Are:
Reading In Motion is a results-oriented literacy organization that gets students reading at grade level or above within the first years of school, especially those students whose environment or circumstances put them in greater need of support. It offers an engaging, arts-based, innovative literacy model, designed in both Spanish and English, that collaborates with teachers to measurably improve students’ reading and build crucial skills to start students on the path for a lifetime of successful learning. To learn more, visit www.readinginmotion.org
Reading In Motion is an equal opportunity employer.
Reading In Motion is seeking a Regional Partnerships Manager to join our growing Las Vegas team. This is an exceptional opportunity for an experienced sales person and relationship manager to play a significant role in expanding Reading In Motion’s reach from Chicago to Las Vegas.
The Regional Partnership Manager is a full-time, salaried position that will work with schools in the Las Vegas area, including charter, private and Clark County School District schools.
This position report to the Director of Marketing and Sales who is based in the Chicago office.
Salary commensurate with experience. Competitive benefits package available.
Please send resume, cover letter and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Required Qualifications, Characteristics and Skill Sets:
- Bachelor’s degree required, and at least 2-5 years of sales experience, preferably in educational sales.
- Successful and consistent achievement of yearly sales goals.
- Working knowledge of local educational environment. Knowledge of early childhood literacy, Clark County School District and area charter school networks are plusses but not required.
- Experience using customer relationship management tools.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills, including the ability to communicate effectively with different constituencies (school administrators, coaches, teachers).
- A goal-oriented personality who is resilient and creative when faced with shifting challenges and opportunities.
- Exceptional work ethic and track record of personal initiative and achievement.
- Comfortable using metrics and data to support sales goals.
- Demonstrable interest in the mission of Reading In Motion.
The Reading In Motion Regional Partnerships Manager will:
- Renew the current portfolio of five Reading In Motion schools
- Obtain new school contracts to meet Reading In Motion’s annual and long-term strategic plan goals
- Meet weekly and monthly activity goals designed to reach those yearly goals.
- Report to the Director of Marketing and Sales (based in the Chicago office) and collaborate with sales colleagues to achieve overall team goal
- Serve as account manager for the Las Vegas portfolio of Reading In Motion schools
- Maintain and foster relationships with principals or other administrators (assistant principals, curriculum specialists, literacy specialists, teacher support advocates, instructional support leaders, etc.) at each of the current Reading In Motion schools
- Collaborate with Reading In Motion’s coaches at partner schools to ensure the best outcome for each school
- Manage setup of new schools for the Reading In Motion curriculum and manage transition of the school to the programs team
- Consistently update and maintain CRM.